The Salomon Quicklace System and lace pocket has been a patented design for more than 10 years.
How to Use the Salomon Quicklace System
- Use the laces to tighten each "arm" around your foot uniformly, keeping the lace pocket unobstructed so you can access it
- Pull the lace tightly by sliding the “buckle” down to your foot until it is as tight as you want
- Tuck the excess lace and the buckle up inside the pocket on the tongue of the shoe
- Go run somewhere fun
- Take the excess Quicklace and the buckle out from the pocket
- Hold the end of the lace so it is taught and away from the shoe
- Squeeze the "S" button on the buckle and slide the buckle away from the shoe to loosen the laces.